Monday, September 22, 2008

I Want to be a Woodburn

With the recent addition of my brother as neighbors Sawyer has come to discover that his cousins are Woodburns and he is a Perry. This discovery also led to the knowledge that his Mim (my mom) is also a Woodburn. While most of you know how much Sawyer loves my dad, you should also know that my Mom is not far behind. He knows that I am also a Woodburn. So with these recent discoveries my son has decided he is a Woodburn. If you ask him his name he will tell you with conviction, Sawyer Warren Woodburn Perry. We have tried to explain to him that he is a Woodburn but that his name is Sawyer Perry and he gets quite upset. I have to say that I think it's pretty funny every time I hear him say 'Hey mom, I want to be a Woodburn.'

1 comment:

The Byrdhouse said...

I'm glad changed it so I can comment on here now! How cute! Apparently the Woodburns are cooler than the Perrys!